Summary of main points:
In general there was a high level of satisfaction expressed across all questions with 84% satisfied with the range of services they need and only 2% not happy. When asked to rate their experience with the GP Practice:
47% rated Excellent
45% rated Good
In respect of the comments received they are as follows:
· Extended opening hours, especially weekends.
· In-house prescribing for those currently ineligible
· Concerns re the infrastructure - reception being addressed of course, but most comments about waiting rooms - main being dilapidated and small one being to small
· Concerns re turnaround times for prescriptions
· Doctors not visiting!
· Ease of access to appointments, including booking on-line, and length of appointments offered.
· Concerns re branch surgery not being fit for purpose.
· Communication issues such as e-mailing re flu clinics, etc.
In general I thought it was very positive although there will inevitably be grumbles and it comes as no surprise that patients want us open more often.
The full results are now available on the Practice Web site for all to see.