We are currently registering all new patients
in the week commencing 23rd January with Dr A M Dibble
- If you would like to register with the practice, you will need to complete a Registration Form. You can pick one up from Reception at the Surgery or complete an on line pre-registration form - YOU NEED TO COME IN TO SURGERY WITH ALL DOCUMENTS TO COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
- You also need to complete a New Patient Questionnaire, again either from reception or on line.
- You need to bring all these completed forms to Reception along with 1 form of photo ID (or birth certificate for a child) per person –and one proof of address per family (bank statement, phone bill, tenancy etc (but not a utility bill please)).
- Only when this process has been completed we will be able to register you as a permanent patient if you live within our practice area.
- On joining the practice list you will be allocated a named doctor. We would encourage you to see this Doctor wherever possible, as we believe that continuity of care is helpful to both you and your Doctor.
- If you wish to subsequently change to another Doctor, this is normally possible on discussion with the Practice Manager.
- If you live more than a mile from the nearest pharmacy we may be able to dispense your medications to you from our dispensary.
- If you need to register a child under 6 a pink child health registration form must be filled out at reception, and a record of the child’s immunisations must be handed in for each child, which will be recorded in the red book. Once these records have been handed in the child can be registered with the practice. A baby/child under 6 who has come from abroad, should be booked in for a nurse appt to go through their immunisation record, before they can be registered permanently.
- If you need an appointment immediately, you must come down to the surgery at least 30 mins prior to the appoinmentt so the forms etc can be checked and enough time is available to complete the registration process If under exceptional circumstances there is no one available to register you, the documentation should be checked, and you will be put on as a Temporary Resident with the formalities being completed shortly afterwards.
Note that by sending the form you will be transmitting information about your self across the Internet and although every effort is made to keep this information secure, no guarantee can be offered in this respect.
Alternatively you may print off a registration form, fill it out and bring it in with you on your first visit to the practice.
New Patient Questionnaire