We are currently registering new patients
- If you would like to register with the Practice, you will need to complete a registration form. You can pick one up from Reception or complete an online pre-registration form - see link below. Please avoid registering at the Practice between 8am and 10am if at all possible.
- You need to bring the completed forms to Reception along with one piece of photo ID (or birth certificate for a child) per person and one proof of address per family - this should preferably be government official documentation or a bank or credit card statement but a phone or utility bill will also suffice.
- If you are within our practice area when you have completed this process will we be able to register you as a permanent patient. You will be allocated to a named doctor. We would encourage you to see this doctor whenever possible in the interests of continuity of care.
- If you live more than a mile from your nearest pharmacy we may be able to dispense medication to you from our Dispensary.
- If you need an urgent appointment you must bring your forms to the surgery at least 30 minutes prior to the appointment so everything can be checked and the registration process completed. If, in exceptional circumstances, no one is available to register you we will check the documentation and register you as a temporary resident until the formalities can be completed.
Note that by sending the form you will be transmitting information about your self across the Internet and although every effort is made to keep this information secure, no guarantee can be offered in this respect.
Alternatively you may print off a registration form, fill it out and bring it in with you on your first visit to the practice.
New Patient Questionnaire